Thank you for your encouragement during this first year of New Shepherds Orientation. Your reading, “liking” on Facebook, commenting, and emails have been helpful. I would like to ask two favors:
Take a few minutes to fill out this survey. It will help me understand who is reading, what has been helpful and not helpful, and what you would like in the future.
This survey is anonymous. It will improve my focus in writing during 2016, and beyond — if the Lord wills.
If this blog has been helpful to you, please share it with 3 others. Send your friends to this link: New Shepherds Orientation/Subscribe
They will receive a free copy of my eBook, Guidelines for a Good Discussion: how to lead a peaceful conversation about powerful things, when they sign up for blog notifications: New Shepherds Orientation/Subscribe
Most Popular Blog Posts of 2015
- Where Does a Person Go After Suicide?
- The Best Day to Fire Your Preacher: how not to distract a preacher immediately before worship begins
- 4 Reasons Elders Do the Work of Deacons: 4 ways to transition to shepherding
- 3 Questions for Threats of Suicide
- Helping Deacons Deak: when elders assign the work and deacons don’t do it
- How Elders Can Function More as Shepherds Than as Firefighters
- “They Say We Don’t Listen…”: why would they say that?
- 4 Ways to Get Rid of a Bad Elder
- Good Shepherds I Have Known: Ed Riadon
- “Tell Your Husband…”: how people want others to know without having to talk to the person who needs to know it